Call us or email us if you don't see your product!
Google Chrome Bookmark
Add a bookmark
On the right side of your address bar, click the Star Bookmark or Star Bookmark.
You can also do one of the following:
- At the top right, click More More and then Bookmarks and then Bookmark this page.
- To the left of the web address, click the icon you see: Lock Lock, Info Info, or Warning Warning. Drag either one into the bookmarks bar.
- Press Ctrl + d (Windows or Linux) or ⌘ + d (Mac).
See your bookmarks
You can see your bookmarks in three places:
- Bookmarks bar: The bookmarks bar is turned off by default. You can change your settings to show the bookmarks bar on every page.
- Bookmarks menu: To get to this list of bookmarks, click More More and then Bookmarks.
- Bookmark manager: The bookmark manager makes it easy for you to revisit your bookmarks. To get there, click More More and then Bookmarks and then Bookmark Manager.